As an IACTM Accredited Mentor you get:
- IACTM Accredited Mentor Certification.
- A Professional Mentor profile featured in the IACTM Directory.
- Showcased amongst a global community of highly reputable professionals.
- Client referrals from IACTM.
- Exposure to an appropriately niched audience (via this website plus IACTM’s newsletter and social media)
- Permission to display the IACTM logo on your own website, emails, business cards, etc.
- Listed on IACTM’s Approved Resources page – where your service may be selected by IACTM Foundation beneficiaries and paid for by sponsored funds.
- Listed as an IACTM Foundation beneficiary (if you currently donate your time & energy to any form of humanitarian aid).
- 50% discount off the IACTM Stamp of Approval fee.
- 50% discount off any additional professional IACTM memberships.
- 80% discount off this website’s advertising rates.
- IACTM’s professional members may list their personal and professional development related articles, e-books, audios and videos in our Free Resources area.
- Heard! We welcome your suggestions and input so that IACTM can continue to expand, grow and deliver ever improving services.
IACTM Accredited Mentor Criteria:
- You are an active Mentor with a minimum of 50 hours of professional experience.
- You have undergone at least 100 hours of Mentor related training, or supervision, or mentorship from a reputable training provider, or supervisor, or Mentor.
- You are able to demonstrate competence and professionalism as a Mentor in accordance with IACTM’s Core Competencies.
- Agree to and sign the IACTM Code of Ethics.
- Compliance with the IACTM Policy.
- Annual IACTM Accredited Mentor fee USD 130.- (refundable if you are not approved for accreditation)
- One-time application and registration fee USD 30.- (non-refundable)
To apply for IACTM Mentor accreditation, please fill in the form below and register. Following that a page will open where you can enter your profile information.